torsdag, mai 11, 2006

"All you need is love."

Sometimes we go where other people have been just to see what the fuzz is all about.
even when we've seen the pictures, and heard the songs.

"Been there, done that" they say. That's what it's all about isn't it? Where you've been, who you've loved and neglected. What paths you've travelled and which corners you've missed.

To say: "I've been there, it was horrible!".
To show other people that since I've had an experience, good or bad, hence able to make out the odds for those whom I am inflicting.

And that's what I feel about love.
It is recomended, 'cos "All you need is love".."Love is all around".
And you dream of it, talk about it... Treasure it, because it's love you've ever dreamed of.
The ultimate feeling (so I'm told) and it's fragile. It has a mind of it's own and the people around it only endulge its energy.

I told someone I loved him! I told him: "You're my greatest desire, my only sun" Did I really love this oh, so young man? This person who showed you the meaning of falling in love. Did he really inflict my emotions so badly by just being a person? I don't know.... But my heart does.

This is my point: He told me he'd felt the same way once, in another person some time ago, and he was sweet when telling me that my love would pass, because his did. He showed me HIS map over HIS experiences, he showed me HIS photos and told me that it would be over, because HIS did.

It was bitter to listen to songs about love, they where all about him.

And he told me to let go! If I just didn't hold on to the memories about him...It would all fade.

Wise words, oh yes, but still it was his words. I'm not going to be able to stand by him because he's been there before, with someone else, in his previous days.

Suddenly it all became clear. How hard love really is,
to say you love someone but they only brake it by saying it will pass.
Because your love doesn't seem genuine, your love for him are just words in a presant, given to him. And he opens it and looks at it like it's a shirt that doesn't fit him. But he says thanks.

I'm afraid to say "I love you". Because love is just the things you feel, the feeling that other people have felt before you.
And if that is why all the songs are made, then
I want to discover it on my own, and toss away the heart made feeling that you are actually human and only breathe to love.
When love shatters, there will come tears and words. And my love for him is only an ache I feel because he said it wasn't real, then I guess i have to believe it to..

With love-
SE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

1:17 a.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home